AMMCG attorneys have handled all forms of business disputes—both big and small—for their clients. These include:
- Formulating and implementing a litigation strategy that resulted in our client, a minority stakeholder, obtaining full ownership of the Golden State Warriors.
- Successfully defending the Golden State Warriors against a $30 million claim for damages from the team’s alleged breach of an agreement to sell Personal Seat Licenses for home games. The arbitration also resulted in an award in favor of the Warriors that resulted in tens of millions of dollars in damages and additional revenue for the team.
- Obtaining defense verdicts for Port San Luis Harbor District in jury case alleging breach of commercial leases.
- Obtaining defense verdict on behalf of wine industry consulting firm sued for breach of contract.
- Co-trying landmark federal court case against defendant for cyber theft of sex.com domain which resulted in court awarding what was then a record setting amount of damages.
- Successfully representing City of Santa Maria in breach of contract and reimbursement claim in four week jury trial.
- Successfully trying a claim involving a dispute over contracts for the sale of a private jet and helicopter resulting in a defense of all claims for the client, an award of attorney’s fee and a finding of alter ego liability of the principals of the adverse limited partnership.
- Successfully resolving numerous disputes between members of family owned businesses.