AMMCG has represented multiple clients in matters involving the structuring, formation and counseling of business entities, including for-profit corporations, non-profit corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships and limited partnerships. AMMCG has also represented clients in some of the largest and most complex business transactions in the area. Examples include:
- Assisted the Golden State Warriors in the sale of the franchise for $450 million, a then record amount for an NBA franchise.
- Assisting Vina Robles Winery in both the development and operation of both its winery and amphitheater businesses.
- Represented the owners of the Apple Farm Inn and the historic Motel Inn site in the sale of the properties for a record amount.
- Represented the owners of the Paso Robles Inn in the sale of their business.
- Represented the owners of a set of fast food chain restaurants in the sale of their business.
- Representing the Madonna family, owners of the historic Madonna Inn, in their many business ventures, including the financing, development and operation of both the Irish Hills Plaza and Perfumo Creek Commons shopping complexes in San Luis Obispo.
- Negotiated agreements for the Golden State Warriors concerning, among other matters, sponsorships, broadcast rights, financing, employment agreements and naming rights.
- Negotiated and structured the merger of two local data and telecommunications providers.